An affordable lightweight, steel-frame urban bike, the 7-speed PUBLIC Bikes V7 is perfect for both everyday commuting and casual riding. Offering a solid, comfortable upright riding position, the PUBLIC V7 features a classic diamond frame geometry design with a sloping top tube that provides more stand-over clearance. The Shimano 7-speed rear derailleur and twist shifter allow fast and easy gear changes, and the Kenda kwest 700 x 35c tires are wide enough to handle curbs and potholes but narrow enough for speed. The dual pivot alloy brake calipers combine with lightweight alloy rims for safe, reliable braking rain or shine. The PUBLIC V7 also features upright handlebars that provide a relaxed riding position for riders of all experience levels, a hi-tensile steel frame, wide memory foam saddle, and full alloy pedals with grippy rubber surface for riding with boots, Pumps, flip-flops, or anything in between. It also comes fully appointed with color-matching fenders and chain Guard plus a kickstand. Carry all your daily essentials with an optional matching cargo rack on the front or rear (sold separately), or add your favorite bike basket. (For safe riding, PUBLIC Bikes sold on Amazon require bike shop assembly by a professional bike mechanic). backed by a lifetime PUBLIC frameset warranty. Public is a San francisco-based bicycle and gear company that designs european-inspired urban bikes and accessories that make riding more enjoyable, practical, and fun.
- Stylish, durable, lightweight multi-speed city bike with upright riding position; ideal for both everyday commuting and casual riding
- Easy-shifting Shimano seven-speed gear system handles all types of terrain; 35mm cream tires can handle curbs and potholes
- Classic diamond frame geometry with sloping top tube provides more stand-over clearance
- Durable, lightweight chromoly hi-tensile blend steel frame; modern dual pivot alloy brakes; upright handlebars; color-matching fenders and chain guard
- Frame sizes — small/medium (18-inch) fits riders 5′ 2″ to 5′ 8″; medium/large (21.5-Inch) fits riders 5′ 9″ to 6′ 2″