Read Josh’s Books
Also Featured On
Join The Conversation
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.No posts at the moment. Check back again later!
TagsApril 23rd Radio Show AUGUST 8th RADIO SHOW December 20th December 21st eco fashion Episode 1 Episode 2 Episode 3 Episode 4 Episode 5 Episode 6 Episode 7 Episode 8 Episode 9 Episode 10 Episode 11 Episode 12 Episode 13 Friday green products January 4th January 10th March 4th 2008 May 7th Radio Show mens black slip on shoes mens brown slip on shoes Monday ON TODAY'S RADIO SHOW: FRIDAY ON TODAY'S RADIO SHOW: THURSDAY ON TODAY'S RADIO SHOW: WEDNESDAY Premieres Wednesday Recycled Materials Season 2 - Episode 1 Season 2 Episode 2 Season 2 Episode 3 Season 2 Episode 4 Season 2 Episode 5 Season 2 Episode 6 Season 2 Episode 7 solar gadgets Sustainable Design Thursday Tuesday Water Conservation Wednesday
- Huffington Post: "Radical Transparency: Shopping Our Way To Sustainability"
- Huffington Post: Conflict Minerals Conundrum: Transparency, Traceability and Tantalum
- MNN: "Josh Dorfman: The Anything But Lazy Environmentalist"
- New York Times: Josh Featured "Green, But Still Feeling Guilty"
- WNC Magazine Profiles Josh: "Easy Does It"
extra large dog bed Archive
The line separating pet and human names is by now thinner than a whisker. Fido and Fifi are relics of an earlier age. Today’s most popular names for furry family members (e.g. Max, Sam, Chloe, Maggie) are regularly bestowed on human babies, as well. And, just so, accessories for dogs and cats have grown incrementally [...]